Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Message to my blog followers

Dear Blog followers,

I have been contemplating this decision for quite some time now, and it has been a tough one for me.  I have spent the past few years posting daily on this blog.  It is usually a repeat of the posts that I post on my Facebook page.  I do not typically receive many comments or messages from this blog.  I really need to focus my efforts in the places that I get the most interaction from.  Because of this, I have decided to take a hiatus from posting on this page.  Don't worry, I am not falling off the face of the earth :).   You can still find me and follow me on my other social media accounts:

**Facebook - Melissa Blair Journey to a Better Me  or my personal Facebook page HERE
**Twitter - @blairmama
Instagram -  journeymelissablair
Pinterest - MB5155  Click HERE to find my boards
Google + - Coach Melissa Blair
Blogger (for my personal fitness journey) http://melissablairjourneyfitness.blogspot.com/

**I am on these accounts MOST frequently.   

Thank you for your support!

Coach Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment