Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Get your 3 Day Refresh for $10 in September!



Wow!  This was pic was taken about a year ago, after completing my very first 3 Day Refresh.  I was so amazed at the results, that I repeat the Refresh about every 3 months.  It helps me get back on track with my eating habits, and drop that little bit of bloat that seems to always pop up. 

**Refresh, reboot, detox, kickstart, break habits, cleanse, jump back on the wagon, drop a couple pounds before a big event--I would recommend the Refresh for any of these reasons! If you need to get back on YOUR healthy eating plan, you will want consider this program.** 

****SEPTEMBER ONLY****  You can try Shakeology for 30 days and get the 3 Day Refresh for only $10...plus get 30 days of FREE access to Beachbody on Demand (streaming workouts). Interested in learning more?  Message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment