Sunday, July 5, 2015

FEEL COMFY IN YOUR OWN SKIN!


I am looking for FIVE women who want to FEEL fantastic this summer. FEEL good in those family pictures. FEEL good when you put on those shorts. What you fuel your body with plays a MAJOR part in your energy level, metabolism and overall fitness. Do you want some help and mentoring to get on track to be and feel YOUR best!?!?

For the past 14 months I have followed and helped others with the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan...proper portion control...all food groups...occasional treats...real strategies for real life!
I am looking for FIVE ladies who want and/or need:
> proper portion control
> quick, simple, family friendly meals
> 30 minutes or less workouts
> meal plans for 3 weeks
> shopping list
> daily support and daily coaching
> the chance to FEEL THEIR VERY BEST for picnics, shorts, tanks & bathing suits

Message me with and I'll send you details and steps to enroll and save your spot - you MUST be on Facebook to participate in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment