Saturday, June 27, 2015

What Can Shakeology Do For You?

I am ALWAYS asked, Melissa,why do YOU drink Shakeology?


I used to skip breakfast all the time. I was never hungry in the
mornings, and when I did have breakfast, I seemed to be hungry all day
long. Then I started trying meal replacement shakes. They were easy, but
many would only last about 2 hours before I was hungry and wanting
lunch. Then I found Shakeology. The truth is that it took me a long time
to jump on the Shakeology bandwagon. It is expensive, and when you are
on a TIGHT budget, justifying the cost for something like that can be
tough. I decided to at least TRY it, so that I could tell others about
it (since I am a coach). I was surprised that it actually kept me full
until lunch! As an added bonus, I feel like I gave a little more energy,
and it curbs my junk food cravings. I truly believe that Shakeology is
an investment in my health. Both Jeff and I drink it everyday now. When I
miss a day, my body can tell.

I know, I know. It totally sounds
cliche when I say stuff like that. My sister-in-law rolled her eyes when
I said that to her. Then she ordered it for herself to give it a try.
When I saw her last week, she told me that she ordered more because "It
actually does what it says it will do. It DOES keep me full and curbs my
cravings".

If you have ever wondered about Shakeology, and would
like to give it a try, message me or comment below and I will message
you!

No comments:

Post a Comment