Friday, June 26, 2015

Best Friends #21dayfix

These guys have been my best friends for the past 1.5 years!



It beats counting calories and still lets you track your food! Enter the 21 Day Fix...these nifty portion control containers, food ideas and a formula that calculates how many of each container I should eat every day. Perfect portions of proteins, carbs, fruits, veggies, nuts, healthy fats and dressings. You guys have seen what I eat...it's a lot of food and I eat pretty much everything! Why does it work? Because the 21 Day Fix helps build healthy habits that work with your every day life. Treats? Yep! Chocolate and wine? Allowed!

So if you want to follow the same plan I do and get in shape with awesome 30 minute workouts, let's talk about the 21 Day Fix! Even better...this month it's $20 off! I'm just a message away!

No comments:

Post a Comment