Friday, April 24, 2015

***I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!***


Question: What would you like to see more of on my page? Please comment below with your faves from this list, or something else you would like to see!!
1. My own Fitness videos and exercise tutorials
2. Healthy recipes
3. Quick tips to get your health back on track
4. Fun questions and activities
5. Links to health and fitness articles
6. More blog posts
7. Info about some of the amazing fitness and nutrition programs that I use.
8. Info on sales and promos for Shakeology and other Beachbody products
9. Updates on my challenge/support groups - what folks are saying, and what kind of results they are getting.
10. Tips on how to 'fit it all in" to your busy schedule.
***Please share this with your friends. I really want to make sure that my page is a benefit to YOU. What do YOU want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment