Monday, April 27, 2015

Group support

Support is the number one thing that keeps my customers coming back to me.  If you have support as you try to reach your fitness goals, you WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL.  I run a number of support/challenge groups on Facebook, and anyone is welcome to join in!  Fide me on Facebook www.FB.com/journeymelissablair, and message me for more info on my monthly group offerings.




Join my 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme group

No more DIETS, no more EXCUSES
- - - - - - - - - - -
May 11th
21 days long
Opening 10 spots right now...
Use the same eating program as me
Have me as your personal coach
Learn to finally eat for your goals
Vegan friendly and paleo friendly
Wine, chocolate, carbs allowed
You choose the food you want to eat
Comment below for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment