Saturday, April 18, 2015

21 Day Fix success!

YOU ARE JUST THREE SNOOZES AWAY from finding your fit...
- - - - - - - - -
CHALLENGER Shout Out!
Check out Kelly--she's on FIRE and has no plans of stopping with the 21 Day Fix until she hits her goal! Kelly is down 15 pounds and 17.75 inches in 31 days...just by working out 30 minutes a day and eating healthy food. How is she doing it--"it's just 3 snoozes". Kelly says "Last year I dressed as a jogger for Halloween at work and would say we all know this is a costume because this body hasn't exercised in over a decade. I've come along way in just over a month. When I say the exercise is only 3 snoozes, I was being serious. I love my sleep and still can't believe I get up and do it every morning. I am proud of myself."

I am proud of Kelly too! Keep going girl--your confidence, motivation and victories are building every day! You are inspiring everyone in our group! This could be you!


No comments:

Post a Comment