Sunday, February 8, 2015

FIT IN FEBRUARY using the original 21 Day Fix OR the new 21 Day Fix EXTREME! And you can have them for FREE with the purchase of Shakeology--the nutrient dense meal replacement shake I drink daily!  Message me for details!!
I have used the original 21 Day Fix program for a year and the new Fix Extreme program is really going challenge my workouts and help me refocus my eating habits! Who wants to join me this February with either of the 21 Day Fix programs?! (You're still working on those new year's weight loss goals, right??)



Want details and updates and sneak peeks into the 21 Day Fix Extreme program? Join my 21-Day Fix Extreme Info Group on Facebook--just to stay in the know! No jokes and hardcore results! https://www.facebook.com/events/865993663452320/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
The 21 Day Fix EXTREME uses the same portion control containers and has a dialed in meal plan to really shed those last few pounds PLUS as an added bonus, you also get Autumn’s exact bikini competition prep that can work for BOTH Men and Women. AND the workouts are kicked up a few notches (they still have a modifier.)
The GOAL OF THE PROGRAMS: 21 Day Fix helps you lose weight, and then 21 Day Fix Extreme takes you to the next level to get you absolutely bathing suit or bikini ready. You will get absolutely shredded!
Who's getting toned and summer ready with me? Click GOING to this event listed above--no commitment--just updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment