Friday, January 23, 2015

***Weight Loss TRUTHS***

Many people start a weight loss plan with a severe calorie restriction - eating like 1000-1200 calories and thinking that was the KEY to seeing results. WRONG!!!! I don't know about you, but from the time I started to "worry" about my weight, I was brain washed to workout MORE and eat less...and that is what has been engrained into my brain for so many years....doing double workouts--2 hours long and eating like a bird. NO, NO, NO!!! Food is the foundation of your metabolism. Severely restricting calories will work for awhile, but eventually, your weight loss will plateau because your body will start clinging to the energy it desperately needs to function properly. Guess what? When the calories aren't there to provide the fuel, your body will cling to fat. Your body needs to know it can count on FOOD to release your stored fat...if not..it will hang on to it until it can count on you. So be smart and KNOW how to restrict calories and still provide your body with the proper fuel it needs to function. If you are not sure how to do this, message me and I will help you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment