Saturday, January 24, 2015

Simple, Hassle Free, Nutrition

There are so many "diets" out there...ones that promise a quick drop in weight by taking pills, ones that completely cut out food groups, those that say you can never have chocolate or wine or a burger or pizza or bread, and even those that say if you drink a shake 3 times a day, you'll lose. Sure, you might lose a few pounds, but then when you go off the "diet," what happens? You gain the weight back. Do you know what those "diets" lack? Sustainability and teaching you how to eat healthy for the rest of your life.



After several years of losing weight only to put it all back on, I have finally found something that I can do for the rest of my life. I have struggled with portion control. I have struggled with carb and sugar addictions. I have struggled with grazing (HUGE problem for me). Now I have something that helps me with all of those issues, and I'm taking weight off the healthy way.

I have more energy!
I know what healthy portions are!
I don't have carb or sugar cravings anymore!
I feel like I am FINALLY in control of what I put in my mouth!

All I needed was a simple system with these cute containers that tell you exactly how much to eat (in other words--no calorie or point counting!). You actually eat the portion size that health professionals suggest for a healthy diet, AND you get 3 treats a week! You feel satisfied on this program, you get to eat real foods (and lots of it!), and you learn new eating habits that will help you the rest of your life! No starving and deprivation!

Want to know more about these colorful containers and how they can help you finally take off the extra weight in a super healthy, sustainable way?! Message me or comment below to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment