Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kick the soda habit!

I KNOW first hand how hard it is to give up that daily soda habit. After being a one can a day (at least) Coke drinker (not the diet stuff either), I managed to retrain my brain to not crave, and eventually not even like soda. I'm not going to lie, it took me months to get to the point I am now. It WAS hard, and many times I wanted to give up. Now I look back and think to myself, why oh why was I putting all of those empty calories in my system? It was feeding my caffeine/sugar addiction, and making me tired ALL of the time. I still enjoy my caffeine in the form of a morning cup of coffee. However, I no longer need those empty sugar calories from my daily soda.

The idea seems simple enough. The truth is that ANY small changes that you make toward a healthier lifestyle will yield results over time. Why not start now?


No comments:

Post a Comment