Monday, January 12, 2015

January #15DayfFtnessChallenge

If you are on Facebook, please join me!!!  Message me now for details!!

In case you missed it, I am doing it again!!! Melissa's 15 Day Fitness Challenge - starting January 15th!!

If you haven't done my 15 Day Fitness Challenge before, it is simple 30 minutes of exercise a day for 15 days in a row. Your choice of exercise. You will post daily to our private challenge group page right here on Facebook. It is always more fun to workout with a friend, so invite your friends to join too!!


**The Challenge is open to EVERYONE, regardless of your fitness level.  There is NO COST to participate, and no special equipment or programs needed. My goal is to help get you moving and help make exercise as a habit in your daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment