Saturday, January 10, 2015

Get your Fix

To all of you that already have the 21 Day Fix workout/nutrition program...I run a new Facebook support group EVERY month. You can get support, motivation and accountability to help you be successful. If you want to join, let me know. Then go and dust off you program to get it ready!



Photo: To all of you that already have the 21 Day Fix workout/nutrition program...I am putting together a new group starting January 5th. You can get support, motivation and accountability to help you be successful. If you want to join, let me know. Then go and dust off you program to get it ready by January 5th.Don't have the 21 Day Fix program and want to join? Comment below or message me that you need more info.This program has been so successful that I have run a group EVERY MONTH since the program was released.
Don't have the 21 Day Fix program and want to join? Click the pic and order yours TODAY!!   It is on sale through January 31.  Then message me to join the group for accountability and support!

This program has been so successful that I have run a group EVERY MONTH since the program was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment