Saturday, December 6, 2014

Coaching Changed my life!

I have had an AMAZING week this week! 4 years ago I got serious about my weight. I gradually started to make small, permanent changes that eventually helped me to lose over 50 pounds.  Even better than that, I regained my confidence, energy, and most importantly my health. Isn’t it funny how life gives you exactly what you need, at the exact moment you need it? Along my journey, I stumbled onto a path that has forever changed my life. After years of searching for that something that would really get me excited about starting each day, I FINALLY found what I was looking for!! My decision to become a coach has been the BEST thing that I have ever done for MYSELF. To everyone that follows my page, likes, comments, and shares my posts, and messages me with your questions and encouragement, YOU MOTIVATE ME MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. I feel so blessed to have found this path, and I want to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for sharing in my journey and hopefully finding some direction in your own journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment