Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plank Challenge

Are you brave enough to join me?  ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE www.FB.com/journeymelissablair

For EVERY 'LIKE' this post gets before midnight tonight (October 1, 2014), I will plank for 5 seconds tomorrow. Comment below that you are joining me, and I will add another 5 seconds on to MY TIME for each person that joins me! Don't forget to keep up with this post and do YOUR planks!!
Why is planking so great for you? It engages your core from deep within. This exercise and its variations will strengthen your abs, back and hips – giving you great core stability and strength. The plank is so beneficial because it works the deep core muscles, as well as the larger core muscles that surround them. Be sure to breathe while holding in plank. A lot of people tend to forget to focus on proper breathing while holding their core tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment