Wednesday, September 10, 2014

21 Day Fix September special!!!

Guess what is on sale for September?!?!? That's right it's the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack. SAVE BIG on this proven program!! Plus, I run support/challenge groups for The 21 Day Fix EVERY MONTH. You can't go wrong!!! Message me for more information.
**Both the English and Spanish versions are on sale!!


***********************************
Maybe you have heard people talking about it on Facebook. Perhaps you have seen the 21 Day Fix infomercial. OK, so it looks like another workout and diet program that won't work for you. Here's the thing...I have been running fitness support groups for the 21 Day Fix for over 6 months now, and I can tell you that THE 21 DAY FIX PROGRAM WORKS!! plus when you pair the program with the coaching and group support that I offer, you will be sure to have success!
So.....What is the 21 Day Fix?
It is a 3 week fitness AND nutrition program designed to help you slim and trim your body!
What is included in the program?
7 different 30 minute workouts, a 10 minute ab workout, and a BONUS Plyo Fix workout! You will also get a set of portion control containers, and a detailed guide on how to use them. Plus extra support and motivation by your own personal coach (that's me ). <<<Bundle this program with 30 days of Shakeology (at a discount), and get even better results>>>
What kind of results can I expect?
I have been running challenge/support groups for this program since February. Most of my participants lose at least 5 pounds in 3 weeks. I have had some lose as much as 15 in 3 weeks!!! Either way, most everyone loses inches!!! Personally, I gained some amazing muscle definition in my arms, legs, back and abs.
Where can I get more information?
EASY!!! Comment below or message me directly for more information! Or if you are truly ready to just jump in , follow this link to buy your 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack today, and secure YOUR spot in my next challenge group!! http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=263743

No comments:

Post a Comment