Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Derm Exclusive

 I have been using the Derm Exclusive skin care for over a month now, and I must say that I LOVE it!!  All of the products have a crisp, clean, almost citrus scent, which I think is fantastic!  The cleanser and the moisturizer are my favorite products.  The intensive repair serum and the collagen lift help my skin to feel smooth and tone.  My skin tone is also more even now.  I'll be honest, I don't really use the fill & freeze or the lip volume therapy.  The fill & freeze is designed to help with laugh lines and crows feet...I don't really have either.  The lip therapy is to help give your lips the plumped up look, which does not look good with my face.  If you are interested in checking it out for yourself, I am including a link below.  FYI - the link is for the kit that I purchased.  However, there are several different kit options with different products in each. 

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/DE7P90Day?referringRepId=263743  


No comments:

Post a Comment