Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PiYo

STRENGTH and FLEXIBILITY are where it is at!!! I am really excited about this program!!! This program is designed to slim and sculpt the body, all while making it stronger and more flexible. Don't worry, it isn't ALL yoga and Pilates!!!

Over the past few months, I have been plagued with ankle and shoulder injuries. That makes it really tough to get my intense workouts in. I find myself doing a bunch of modifying, and while I am sweaty, I still want MORE out of my workout. Last month, I was on a conference call where Chalene Johnson (the creator of the new Piyo workout program), and she mentioned that she was having the same problem with injuries a few years ago. She did some research and discovered that as you get older, it is necessary to add more flexibility workouts to your routine to avoid injuries. BOOM...that is how the Piyo program came about.

PiYo is available NOW!!!  You can learn more about this amazing program here http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/PiYobase?referringRepId=263743

 

No comments:

Post a Comment