Sunday, July 27, 2014

3 Day Refresh results

Oh WOW!!! I am super excited to share my 3 Day Refresh results with you! 
I never get these kind of results from any program anymore - mostly because I already eat pretty healthy. So, I'm pretty stoked about these!! I'm not bloated, I have lots of energy, Ive been sleeping great, and I'm not craving junk food today. In all honesty, I did get back from a mini vacation on Tuesday, and was definitely retaining water. I just didn't realize how much that it affected my body. I'm sure much of my weight loss was water weight, but I'm not complaining. This was a perfect post vacation get back on track plan.
What a great program to kick start your weight loss, or help you to get back on track with healthy eating!! If you are interested in trying it yourself, message me and I will help you get started!


#kickstartweightloss #3dayrefresh
www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155

No comments:

Post a Comment