Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 Day Refresh - Day 1

My eating has gotten off track and it needed to refocus, so I decided to try the new 3 Day Refresh.  

Day 1 of my 3 day refresh is in the books! 
Breakfast - shakeology, watermelon
Mid morning - fiber sweep (not pictured)
Lunch - Vanilla Fresh drink, cherries, peppers and hummus
Snack - tomato and 1/4 avocado
Late afternoon herbal tea 
Dinner - Vanilla Fresh drink, Moroccan carrot salad 

Thoughts - I'm not at all hungry, even though it doesn't look like I have has much to eat today. The vanilla fresh drink is very filling!! I've been tired all day, but I also just got back from a mini vacation, so the tiredness is likely related to that. I can already feel the bloating in my belly going down. So far, so good.

Interested I learning more? Message me, or visit www.3dayrefresh.com/mb5155. 

#3dayrefresh

No comments:

Post a Comment