Friday, June 13, 2014

Be a Coach!

Do you love your job, your career, your journey or are you just going through the motions day to day? Are you looking for a purpose, a career that you can make a difference in yourself and others?
What if I told you that every day, I help people JUST like you and me. That by helping others, it helps me stay focused and accountable toward my OWN goals. I have found something that brings purpose and joy to my life....and a little income too. I have been able to surround myself with the most positive and encouraging people, and I have made many friends out of complete strangers.
Does that sound like something you might like to have? If so, I want to invite you to join me for a 1 week internship to learn more about what I do as a coach and why I think it is so rewarding! There is no cost for this internship, and no commitment to join. It is just an opportunity for you to learn and see if coaching is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment