Sunday, April 20, 2014

My sincerest Thank you to those that follow my blog and my Facebook page, and share it with others. YOU have truly made a difference in my life!

There are moments in life where you just wonder how you manage to keep it all together. For the past few years, I have had many of those moments. Little did I know that my decision to become a fitness coach last July would not only provide me with a truly rewarding opportunity to help others, but it is helping to stabilize our finances. I wanted to thank all of you that have been supporting my journey...the past few months, I have been able to turn up the heat in our house to a decent temperature (even with the additional crazy polar vortex cold we were getting), and still manage to pay the gas bill, without feeling it wiped out our entire bank account.

My sincerest Thank you to those that follow my page and  share it with others.  YOU have truly made a difference in my life! 

There are moments in life where you just wonder how you manage to keep it all together.   For the past few years, I have had many of those moments.  Little did I know that my decision to become a fitness coach last July would not only provide me with a truly rewarding opportunity to help others, but it is helping to stabilize our finances.  I wanted to thank all of you that have been supporting my journey...the past few months, I have been able to turn up the heat  in our house to a decent temperature (even with the additional crazy polar vortex cold we were getting), and still manage to pay the gas bill, without feeling it wiped out our entire bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment