Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Join my 21 Day Fix April group!

Did you miss your opportunity to join my 21 Day Fix group in February or March?!?!? Don't worry!!! You can join me on April 21st for my third group! I'm telling you, this is a solid plan with immediate and long term results. My first group lost over 80 pounds in 3 weeks!!!! This program uses portion control containers, eating a well balanced diet and exercising 30 minutes a day. 
Did you miss your opportunity to join my 21 Day Fix group in February?!?!? Don't worry!!! You can join me on March 24th for my second group...just in time for Spring Break! I'm telling you, this is a solid plan with immediate and long term results. My current group lost 57.9 pounds in the FIRST WEEK!!!! They are using portion control containers, eating a well balanced diet and exercising 30 minutes a day. One week down and the results are AMAZING--17 people checking in with 3-7 pound losses during week 1, averaging 3.4 pounds and they are eating REAL FOOD!Want more details on the 21 Day Fix program or in joining the group, comment below, or send me a message!
Want more details on the 21 Day Fix program or in joining the group, send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment