Friday, April 4, 2014

Amazing April deals!!!

ARE YOU READY?!?!?! The April Challenge Pack specials are in!!!!

***Focus T25 is on the list!!! SAVE $90 off the T25 Challenge Pack. Oh YES!!! Get a little Shaun T for a DISCOUNT!!!***
 Photo: ARE YOU READY?!?!?! 
The April Challenge Pack specials are in!!!!

***Focus T25 is on the list!!!  SAVE $90 off the T25 Challenge Pack.  Oh YES!!!  Get a little Shaun T for a DISCOUNT!!!***

***Tone up your booty and slim down your waist with Leandro Carvalhos and Brazil Butt Lift, and save $70!!!***

<<<BONUS>>>  First 5 orders for one of these Challenege Packs through me will get a $20 rebate AND a free Shakeology shaker cup!!!

Get yours now, and I'll sign you up for my May Challenge - Me vs. My Bikini Challenge - Getting ready for swimsuit season!
***Tone up your booty and slim down your waist with Leandro Carvalhos and Brazil Butt Lift, and save $70 on your Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack!!!***

 Get yours now, and I'll sign you up for my May Challenge** - Me vs. My Bikini Challenge - Getting ready for swimsuit season! 

Shop now www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155!!

**must have a Facebook account to participate in the May Challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment