Monday, February 3, 2014

The 21 Day Fix is here!!!!

Are you ready to restart, refocus and get back to the basics?

If you are like me, then your holiday eating habits spilled over into the new year (even though we all made that resolution to eat better). Now is the time to nip that bad habit in the bud! JOIN ME for the 21 Day Fix! A BRAND NEW nutrition and workout program!! For 21 days you will focus on a variety of 30 minute workouts, and an easy, portion controlled mean plan (foods are NOT off limits...if it fits, you can eat it). AND the program is repeatable until you reach your goals!

I am starting my FIX on February 24th, along with some of my fitness friends. We will be creating a support/motivation group on Facebook to help keep ourselves focused. I invite you to join us!!! Comment below, or message me, if you would like more information!
www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepID=263743
 

No comments:

Post a Comment