Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Strawberry Lemonade Shakeology

Good Morning!! Since I usually drink my Shakeology for breakfast, I thought it would be great to start today off with a new Shakeology recipe!! Using the NEWEST Shakeology Flavor, Strawberry!!!

Strawberry Lemonade Shakeology:
- 1 serving Strawberry Shakeology
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- water (at least 1 cup) and ice

Blend well in a blender or shaker cup.


Photo: Good Morning!!  Since I usually drink my Shakeology for breakfast, I thought it would be great to start today off with a new Shakeology recipe!!  Using the NEWEST Shakeology Flavor, Strawberry!!!  

Strawberry Lemonade Shakeology:
- 1 serving Strawberry Shakeology
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- water (at least 1 cup) and ice

Blend well in a blender or shaker cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment