Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ultimate Reset

I had a rough December with my eating habits, and I am struggling to get back in the game. So, I am making myself accountable. I am planning to get REALLY serious about my eating habits. I will be doing a 21 day detox/clean eating plan, called Ultimate Reset. I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but it is encouraged that you keep activity light during the reset, to allow your body to rest and restore itself, and I didn't want to give up my workouts. However, I have heard amazing things about it, and I want to see how it can really improve my health. I can’t wait to get started!!!
www.ultimatereset.com/mb5155
 
It is always fun to do a program with friends. If you think you might be interested in joining me, message me!! I will be posting about my progress along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment