Friday, January 17, 2014

Snacks



What do you snack on?  Here are a few of my FAVORITE healthy snack ideas!

  1. Veggies and hummus (so easy, and you can practically eat until you are stuffed)
  2. Hard boiled egg
  3. Apple
  4. Handful of fruit
  5. ½ whole wheat tortilla.  Spread 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (I use PB2, reconstituted) on tortilla, and then roll around ½ banana.  EXCELLENT pre-workout snack!!!  I freeze a handful of these to keep handy!
  6. Shakeology
  7. 1 serving of ANY NatureBox snack.  I LOVE Naturebox snacks and highly recommend them!!! Click here to check it out http://fbuy.me/lWhu.
  8. Yogurt with a small about of granola.  I don’t do this one too often because I like to avoid dairy.
  9. Popcorn.  I NEVER eat it plain.  I like to pop it in my air popper, sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese and flax seed, and a bit of REAL melted butter.
  10. Ezekiel toast with peanut butter or almond butter and a little homemade apple butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment