Thursday, January 23, 2014

Coaching

The reason I love my job is because the main goal is to "END THE TREND" of obesity. I actually heard the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler, say this week "If you bought a program and aren't going to actually do it, send it back so I can give you your money back. I don't want your money. I want you to be healthy." Beachbody offers a money back guarantee! I find that amazing and now I'm on a mission! It's January and my goal is to have helped 100 people get on the road to health and fitness before December 31st. I want to motivate and educate and be an inspiration. Are you feeling like you could use some help getting to your weight or fitness goals? I'm on my journey and I'd love for you to join me!
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mb5155?bctid=1125464270001

No comments:

Post a Comment