Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weight loss Resolution Solutions

Do you have weight loss Resolutions for 2014? Well then, I have some SOLUTIONS for you!!!

Have you ever tried group support/motivation?  Sharing experiences with others that are working toward similar goals is an excellent motivator!  Read about my January groups below, and message me or email me at journeymelissablair@gmail.com to sign up or learn more.  If you are on Facebook, you can also message me through my page Melissa Blair Journey to a Better Me.  


15 Day Fitness Challenge - Been sedentary for far too long, and just need something to get you moving again? THIS IS FOR YOU! 30 minutes of exercise a day for 15 days in a row. Your choice of exercise, and on your own time. You will post daily to our private challenge group ON FACEBOOK. It is always more fun to workout with a friend, so invite your friends to join too!!  Starts January 5th.

30 Minute Makeover - REALLY SERIOUS about weight loss?  Get your blood pumping with one of the 2 fantastic workout programs, Focus T25 or P90X3. Both are a workout in about 30 minutes! Both can provide AMAZING results. You will post daily to our private challenge group ON FACEBOOK. It is always more fun to workout with a friend, so invite your friends to join too!!  Starts January 5th!

2014 Jump Start test group - Not on Facebook?  I am looking for 5-7 people that are SERIOUS about losing weight this January to help me try out a new format for my support/motivation groups.  Workout + Nutrition + Support = Success. With a workout program, Shakeology real replacement shake, and coaching/motivation, you will have success in this group! Plus ALL participants will receive a FREE shaker cup!  2014 Jump Start will be on a private Blogger blog.  You must have an invite to participate, so contact me via comment, message or email to sign up or to get your workout+Shakeology!  Starts January 5th!   


** My support/motivation groups are for participants that are not already Beachbody coaches or that have an active Beachbody coach.  My coaching and advice are FREE, and you can sign up for FREE and have me as your coach at www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155

 
**Bonus - Nutrition + Fitness + Support= Success - Anyone that gives Shakeology a 30 day try with this group in January will not only accelerate their program results, but you will also receive a FREE shaker cup from me!!! The only catch is that you have to order your Shakeology through me. Message me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment