Thursday, December 12, 2013

Transformation Thursday: Tania


This is Tania. If Tania looks familiar, that's because she is in the Insanity workout videos, so you know she's in shape! She just had a baby via C-section and used the new Focus T25 program to get her body back! Tania is the modifier in the new T25 program. I would have been happy to look like her "before" pics after I had my babies!!
We are getting lots of great feedback that people love how T25 is good for beginners too because they added modified moves. When Beachbody made Insanity® they wanted it to be "no excuses, one way to do it". But with Focus T25, they wanted to give ANYONE who wanted a great workout in just 25 minutes access. So Tania was added as the modifier, and people who never thought they could follow a Shaun T workout are loving it!
Through July 31, get FREE shipping when you order Focus T25. Order it in a challenge pack with a bag of Shakeology and save over $90. The challenge pack is reduced to $180 through July 31. I have mine, get yours now and join my Challenge group for extra support to help you reach your T25 transformation! Ask me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment