Monday, December 30, 2013

P90X3

I am starting the latest workout P90X3 this week!  I am so excited to try it and see what kind of results it will bring.  Be sure to follow my blog for updates and details about this workout program.  Here's a little bit of info to get you started....

Guess what? Did you know that P90X3 has 4 different class schedules so YOU can tailor the program to the results YOU want? That's right!

A "MASS" schedule if you're looking to put on muscle;  "LEAN" if you want to just Lean out (really great for the ladies who don't want to "bulk" up or "get ripped"); "CLASSIC" is what our test group did - basic schedule to get you RESULTS in every way, and; "DOUBLES" for those who have time for an hour workout or want to get to their desired goal twice as fast!



Something for EVERYONE! #P90X3 #30Minutes #Accelerated

Message me or email me journeymelissablair@gmail.com for more info!!




Already interested and want to get P90X3?  Visit my website, www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155.  If you order by December 31, you can get an AMAZING deal on the P90X3 Challenge Pack (workout PLUS Shakeology meal replacement/protein shake). 

No comments:

Post a Comment