Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday: organization


I am a planner. I like to make lists and schedules. I like to make sure that everything is neat and organized.I need to make sure everything has a place and a plan. I plan my weekdays to include, work, home school, workouts, and house hold chores. When things don't go according to my plan, I REALLY struggle to 'go with the flow'. I become flustered and irritable, and many times, I just want to break down and cry.
It's funny, I don't HAVE to plan, and I am also good with a spur of the moment activity (unless it interferes with my planned schedule). Spontaneous things, like a dinner with friends, a last minute party, or a super fun home school activity are easy for me to manage.  I sure wish I could find that happy place of being spontaneous when my plan isn't working out.

 Are you a planner or a spontaneous person? What is your struggle with either?
Tell Me Something Tuesday:

I am a planner.  I like to make lists and schedules.  I like to make sure that everything is neat and organized.I need to make sure everything has a place and a plan.  I plan my weekdays to include, work, home school, workouts, and house hold chores.  When things don't go according to my plan, I REALLY struggle to 'go with the flow'.  I become flustered and irritable, and many times, I just want to break down and cry.  

It's funny, I don't HAVE to plan, and I am also good with a spur of the moment activity (unless it interferes with my planned schedule).  Spontaneous things, like a dinner with friends, a last minute party, or a super fun home school activity are easy for me to manage.

i sure wish I could find that happy place of being spontaneous when my plan isn't working out.  

Are you a planner or a spontaneous person?  What is your struggle with either?

No comments:

Post a Comment