Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tell me something Tuesday: Night Owl vs. Early Bird

 I am a night owl, not a morning person. I could easily stay up until the wee hours of the morning, and and sleep away the morning much more easily that I can make myself go to bed early and get up early. In fact, before I was a stay at home mom, getting to work early was my biggest weakness! I loved working. I just hated getting up early to be there. I have tried over and over again to adjust my body clock, but I am pretty sure I am just built for nights.
 Tell me something Tuesday:  I am a night owl, not a morning person.  I could easily stay up until the wee hours of the morning, and and sleep away the morning much more easily that I can make myself go to bed early and get up early.  In fact, before I was a stay at home mom, getting to work early was my biggest weakness!  I loved working.  I just hated getting up early to be there.  I have tried over and over again to adjust my body clock, but I am pretty sure I am just built for nights. :)

How about you?  Are you a night owl or an early bird?
How about you? Are you a night owl or an early bird?

No comments:

Post a Comment