Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tell me Something Tuesday: Do you prefer cats or dogs?


I grew up a dog lover and was never really around cats. When I got married, we inherited some cats. I do like that cats are more independent and that I don't have to walk them or let them out to do their business. Now I have to clean up and take care of 4 kids. I am to a point in my life where I would be OK to NOT have any pets.

So, dogs are great (except the kind that jump up on you - I HATE that), and cats are great. I would say I enjoy them equally.

How about you?
Tell me Something Tuesday: Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I grew up a dog lover and was never really around cats. When I got married, we inherited some cats. I do like that cats are more independent and that I don't have to walk them or let them out to do their business.  Now I have to clean up and take care of 4 kids. I am to a point in my life where I would be OK to NOT have any pets.

So, dogs are great (except the kind that jump up on you - I HATE that), and cats are great. I would say I enjoy them equally.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment