Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tell me something Tuesday: Fall

I LOVE fall!!! The crisp cool air, the warm inviting scents and the colorful leaves always make me smile. Halloween and Thanksgiving are such fun holidays. Maybe it is because I have kids and I get so much joy from watching them light up with excitement over costumes, pumpkins, and turkey. Perhaps it is because they remind me of being a kid. Either way, I truly enjoy this time of the year.
 Tell me something Tuesday:

I LOVE fall!!!  The crisp cool air, the warm inviting scents and the colorful leaves always make me smile.  Halloween and Thanksgiving  are such fun holidays.  Maybe it is because I have kids and I get so much joy from watching them light up with excitement over costumes, pumpkins, and turkey.  Perhaps it is because they remind me of being a kid.  Either way, I truly enjoy this time of the year.  

Click like, if you love fall!  Comment on your favorite part of the season!

Do you love fall! Comment on your favorite part of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment