Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Still time to join my November Challenge groups!!!

I have 2 AMAZING fitness groups going on for the Month of November!!!  You must be on Facebook to participate.  Interested?  Message me today!!!

Focus, Rock & Hip Hop November with me?  I am starting the T25 10 week program...again. I know many of my fitness friends out there already have Hip Hop Abs or Rockin' Body. So, let's get our Shaun T on together this November!!
What to expect - 30 days of your favorite Shaun T workout (Focus T25, Rockin' Body, Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, Get Real with Shaun T). Follow the workout calendar for your Shaun T program, and get great support, encouragement and motivation in a small group on Facebook. Message me if you are interested!
Want to join, but don't have a Shaun T workout? Message me and I will help you find one!



15 Day Fitness Challenge - Let's keep our exercise motivation going as we approach the holiday season! Join my 15 Day Fitness Challenge!!! the Challenge begins November 1st!!

If you haven't done my 15 Day Fitness Challenge before, it is simple 30 minutes of exercise a day for 15 days in a row. Your choice of exercise. You will post daily to our private challenge group page on Facebook. It is always more fun to workout with a friend, so invite your friends to join too!!  Interested? Comment below or message me!!!

 **The Challenge is open to EVERYONE, regardless of your fitness level. My goal is to help get you moving and help make exercise as a habit in your daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment