Sunday, September 29, 2013

Take Charge!



According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 37% of adults, and approximately 17% of children in the United States are obese. Not just overweight, but obese. That is a problem! There is nothing wrong with a little extra weight, but when weight starts to negatively affect your health, then it is a problem not only for you, but for your loved ones. I know because I have been there. I have lost more than 50 pounds. According to my current BMI, I am still overweight. Only by a few pounds, but I still feel much healthier that I did 50 pounds ago.

My life changing moment? When I realized that being there for my kids was more important than my excuses to lose weight. 

Do you need help jumping off the path to poor health?  I can help! Message me for more information. Take charge of YOUR life!

No comments:

Post a Comment