Friday, August 16, 2013

Slim in 6

After completing 6 weeks of my Slim in 6 program I have a praise to Slim in 6 for increasing my endurance......

I am NOT a runner. Today the weather was BEAUTIFUL and I decided to do a 2 mile power walk...when I got to the end of my street, I felt like running a bit (SOOO not me). When I hit my one mile split, my Nike running app told me my time was a little over 10 minutes!!! I usually run (if I run...which isn't often AT ALL) a mile in a bit OVER 11 minutes. Today I totally thought I was running slower than usual too!! The run was actually easy, even though I HATE running. I guess the mood just struck me today...and left me with probably the fastest mile I have done since I was 16! How 'bout them apples?!?!?
So finish the week up right and show 'em how it's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment