Thursday, August 8, 2013

Challenge Time!!!

Want to make an AWESOME body transformation and don't have a lot of time to spend on working out? I have the solution for you!!!
A workout that is only 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 10 weeks, and a 30 day supply of the most delicious, nutrient-dense, superfood-packed protein shake (your choice of flavor) on the planet!!! We call it the Focus T25 Challenge Pack!

Guess What???? The T25 workout program is SOOOOO popular, that it is on sale AGAIN!!!! That's right, I will help you get your Focus T25 10 week workout program AND a month's supply of Shakeology for a $70 DISCOUNT, if you buy your challenge pack before August 31st!!!! Comment below, or message me today for more information!

BONUS: I will add you to my Beauty vs. Beast Challenge group - a small, private group on Facebook that will help you stay focused and motivated (starts September 2nd)! PLUS, you will receive personal support and encouragement from me as I coach you and help you reach your fitness goals!

I am only on week 6, but this pic is my results so far. Want to make your own transformation like this? Contact me now (fill out the section on the right), or message me on facebook now!!

**This offer is for folks that DO NOT already have a Beachbody coach, or are not active with their Beachbody coach. If you already have a Beachbody coach, please contact them for more information about this offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment