Monday, August 5, 2013

Beauty VS. Beast Challenge

Do you want a workout that will help you lean down?  How about a workout that will help bulk up those muscles?  I have the Challenge for you!!!  Starting September 2nd  I will have the Beauty Vs. Beast Challenge!

What does it include?  You choice of a body leaning OR muscle building workout  AND a 30 day supply of Shakeology, the most delicious, nutrient-dense, superfood-packed protein shake on the planet!!  You will also be a part of my small, private group on Facebook that will help you stay focused and motivated!  Plus, you will  receive personal support and encouragement from me as I coach you and help you reach your fitness goals!

BONUS!!!  I am giving you a $70 DISCOUNT these products, if you order your Challenge Pack (workout and Shakeology), by August 31st!!!  Fill out the contact me section or message me through my Facebook page, Journey to a Better Me, for more information!

TurboFire



Body Beast






**This offer is for folks that DO NOT already have a Beachbody coach, or are not active with their Beachbody coach.  If you already have a Beachbody coach, please contact them for more information about this offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment