Friday, July 26, 2013

Join my journey team

I want to invite you to join my Team Beachbody! It is FREE to sign up, and FREE to use. There are lots of fantastic tools, articles and resources to help you along your journey to better fitness and nutrition. Just visit www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155 and click on "join". Again, it is all FREE, and you will NOT receive tons of emails from Beachbody soliciting you to buy things.

As many of you know, I have recently focused my life on fitness and healthy eating. I was tired of being overweight and exhausted, and constantly dealing with health issues. So, I did something about it. Over the past 2 years, I have lost over 50 pounds, and completely changed my eating and exercise habits. I have learned many things along the way, and discovered many fitness and nutrition resources to help me reach my goals. A few months ago, I started my own fitness blog on Facebook, Journey to a Better Me, so that I could share my knowledge with others and perhaps help someone else reach their goals. Since fitness has become my passion, I truly LOVE the idea of being able to help others. Please don't hesitate to message me directly for personalized tips and suggestions.

As a bonus to joining my Team Beachbody, I am offering an online Facebook group during the month of August that I will use to help you learn the features of Team Beachbody. It took me awhile to figure out what all the tools and resources were, and I want to help make it a bit easier for you :). There is NO obligation to participate in the group, if you sign up on my Team Beachbody.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment