Sunday, July 21, 2013

Do it for you!

Remember, it isn't just about losing weight or being fit, it's about being healthy! Do something just for you!

I spent years making excuses for not having the time to get healthy.  I have 4 kids, and my whole world has focused on them, from the day they were born.  I could not imagine my life with out them.  It finally hit me one day...Could they imagine their life without me?  At the rate I was gaining weight and the health problems that came along with it, I might not be around for my kids.  that was when I finally decided that my health and fitness was just as important to them as my time and energy in taking care of them.  That change in attitude CHANGED MY LIFE!  I am now over 50 pounds lighter, I workout everyday, and I eat much healthier.  I made my habits a lifestyle change, not just a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment