Monday, July 15, 2013

A New Me




There are time in our lives when we look at ourselves in the mirror and say, "I really need to do something different".  I have done it many times, but 2 years ago, I found myself in a place that I really desired change.  I wanted to make myself a priority, and I wanted to be healthier and fit again.  It took me a long time to figure out what to do and where to start. 

My name is Melissa. I'm a stay at home mom of 4, on a journey to becoming a better me. After multiple pregnancies, I was sure that I would never look like I did when I was younger. Still. I've worked hard at learning how to use clean eating and exercise to help improve my health as well as my figure ;). I am certainly no expert, but anyone can see that the results that I have achieved are an indication that I have found some things that work for me. The journey is different for everyone! However, I have discovered that the more you know and learn along the way, The more tools you have to work with. The more you share your own story, the more motivation you find for yourself. I want to share with others what I have learned, so you too will know that healthy eating and exercise can help anyone to feel better about themselves! 

I am trying to cover all of my social media bases.  You can also find me here:
Facebook: www.facebooks.com/journeymelissablair
Twitter - @Blairmama
Pinterest - Melissa Blair (mb5155)
Instagram - Journeymelissablair
Google+ - Melissa Blair
Tumblr - Mb5155  

Team Beachbody - www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155



I am a BeachBody coach. Join my Team Beachbody for FREE (get support, tools and motivation for your workouts) or buy one of the fantastic Beachbody workout programs and expand your home gym!   http://www.beachbodycoach.com/MB5155


**Just because I advertize a few products on my page does not mean you have to buy anything!! I am just trying to provide as many fitness and health tools as possible to all of my fans and supporters!! 

3 comments:

  1. Rock on!!!! I enjoyed reading this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! I also have a Facebook page FB.com/journeymelissablair, where I post several times daily. Or, if you are looking for a fitness coach, please join my team and let me help you on your journey! www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155 It's FREE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome... I tend to stay away from social media like Facebook.. I fly under the radar... I myself went thru something similar over the last few years, change of life so to speak.. Your determination is great!!

    ReplyDelete